Featured Post

best moment I had with my crush

I met her in Delhi metro . Caution - The story may sound filmy, but trust me-  it's real . Delhi days..2018-19 I was attending coaching ...

I met her in Delhi metro.

Caution- The story may sound filmy, but trust me- it's real.


Delhi days..2018-19

  • I was attending coaching classes for GATE/ESE at Ghitorni, She was in the same batch as mine.
  • I liked her alot- yes, she was my crush.
  • Despite getting multiple chances, I couldn't gather enough courage to talk to her.- It became one sided.
  • Classroom course ended at the end of sept,2018. She didn't attend the last class.- so, I couldn't see her for one expected last time.
  • I gave up on my possibility of seeing her again.- As she used to stay in Saket & my PG was in Ghitorni.

Pic- She looked similar to her👆.

Pic source- Google


But Destiny had a different plan..

March 2019

  • We had common Exam center for BARC Exam near Shahdara metro station, New Delhi.
  • I saw her in the exam room, she was seating in the opposite row of mine.- I couldn't believe my fate.
  • After the exam, I intentionally followed her.- I was determined not to let go of this opportunity of talking to her.
  • We boarded metro at Shahdara for Kashmere Gate, She got a seat I couldn't.- I didn't lose hope.
  • We changed metro at Kashmere gate.But this time, I was lucky enough to get a seat beside her, yesss.

It was a 33 minutes journey from Kashmere gate to Saket, where she was supposed to deboard.

I couldn't afford to waste any more time.

And then-

Me- Excuse me.

She- yess..(with a confused look)

Me- So, you were late again.

She- Hello, What do you mean?

Me- I have seen you being late everyday, disturbing a couple of chairs, and then occupying a seat in second row.

She- So, you were in RI-C batch..right? ( RI- Rank improvement)

Me- Obviously.

She- But I wasn't in that batch. ( She lied just to check my reaction.)

Me- I trust my eyes alot.

** We both burst into laughter**

She- I used to be late because I had to travel everyday from Saket to Ghitorni.

Me- okay..( pretending as if I didn't know.), But being late everyday?

She started laughing again. I could sense, she wasn't getting bored.

We became frank quickly. (Sorry, I became frank, she was already frank.)

And then friendly conversation began.

she explained how much she regretted leaving a job & getting into preparation.

We discussed about- exams, future career plans etc.etc…

And then the hurting sound came up-

The next station is saket. Doors will open on the right. Please mind the gap.

She got up quickly and rushed towards gate.

We exchanged smile for the very last time.


If she is reading this-

I wish, I could tell her- “how much happy I was that day and how those conversation is still fresh to my memory.”

Thanks for scrolling down 😊

COMMENTS

3/random/post-list

Trending topics

Name

Blogging,10,Bollywood,11,Earn money online,9,Facts,13,Politics,10,Religion,4,Sponsored,1,World politics,6,
ltr
item
Sour Tales: best moment I had with my crush
best moment I had with my crush
https://qphs.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-2aa2be2ecd1e9ef01ad2fb11a29ddb64
Sour Tales
https://sourtales.blogspot.com/2020/06/best-moment-i-had-with-my-crush.html
https://sourtales.blogspot.com/
https://sourtales.blogspot.com/
https://sourtales.blogspot.com/2020/06/best-moment-i-had-with-my-crush.html
true
6950347026711908455
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy