Featured Post

Things that guys “never” tell girls

I talk to many unknown girls, online. The app I use does not require any personal details, at all, and that’s why pals use it as a me...

The app I use does not require any personal details, at all, and that’s why pals use it as a medium of sex-talk.
Truth be told, I’m not any saint, either.
I’m just another boy with yet other hormones. But sex-talk doesn’t make sense to me. I mean, how can you possibly imagine things, on call, that you’ve never done before?
Well, let’s not dive into any further details as it’s already sounding very peculiar.
I’ll tell you why I use that app. Plain and simple.
I love listening to stories coming from girls.
Breakup. Childhood. Drop year. Suicidal thoughts. Chronic disease. Relatives. And all other dark stories, too.
Since we’re totally anonymous on this app, thus, there’s no such thing as you can trust any stranger with your stories or not.
You can.
As far as you’re not telling your complete address to strangers, you can.
So, the moment my call is connected with some random girl, there are few hi’s and hello’s and then comes my intrigue part.
‘If you don’t mind, can you tell me a story about your childhood? Any story?’ I venture.
‘Childhood? Yes, why not! Um, when I was young…’ she would reply, softly.
Speaking of their childhood, 95% of the girls end up telling a dark story. Where, they were touched very inappropriately by some distant relatives, school teacher, or some other male. Mostly known.
Even a little prodding on their stomach, by some male, carves a deep tattoo on the girls’ mind. And it becomes an eternal catastrophic memory.
On hearing so many of these stories, about bad touch, I now understand what I shouldn’t be doing as a male.
I shouldn’t be touching any girl(of whatever age) without her consent.
Because, even if I know that my touch is right, what if someone she trusted, didn’t touch her in the right way? What if she has a past? What if she thinks I’m gonna do the same as some other man did?
So, it’s my responsibility to let her know that she does not have to trust me. At least, not that easily.
I want her to know that it’s completely fine to take enough time for healing. And, I want to let her know that the right man can wait. He’s patient with the girl he loves.
Here, I’m not talking just about my future girlfriend.
I’m talking about my distant cousins who may or may not be comfortable with me, all at once. Or, my little niece, too.
I can wait till she’ll come first, with a broad smile and hands wide open. I can wait until she’ll let me embrace her with all my love.
And, only then, I’ll hug her and tell her that right men exist, too. And now, she needs to leave behind her past for her own good.

We all are gifted,

COMMENTS

3/random/post-list

Trending topics

Name

Blogging,10,Bollywood,11,Earn money online,9,Facts,13,Politics,10,Religion,4,Sponsored,1,World politics,6,
ltr
item
Sour Tales: Things that guys “never” tell girls
Things that guys “never” tell girls
https://qphs.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-8971a56c92fe5be9d14054f62b7db9c5
Sour Tales
https://sourtales.blogspot.com/2020/06/things-that-guys-never-tell-girls.html
https://sourtales.blogspot.com/
https://sourtales.blogspot.com/
https://sourtales.blogspot.com/2020/06/things-that-guys-never-tell-girls.html
true
6950347026711908455
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy